We manage a luxury farm hotel in Southern Italy less than 1 hour from Messina. It’s a beautiful and quiet place, with lots of outdoor area, gardens and nature to explore around. The beach is 20 minutes away and there is a town 5 minutes away (San Piero Patti).
It’s the perfect place to work outdoor, create your own projects and work online. The farm hotel was created over 20 years and we have manage it in the last 2 years. It’s now turned it into a living place where everyone can have time to focus on their personal projects while living in a family environment and helping each-other in personal and professional projects.
This year we are opening a few volunteer positions where different people from different backgrounds can come together to help on the farm and work on their personal projects.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Free accommodation: you will have your own private room
- Free Bills: Water, Gas, Internet and Electricity is on us
- Free Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner is on us
- Free Learning: online courses and how to find remote jobs
- Opportunities: work in one of Mondosol properties
WHAT YOU WILL GIVE BACK:
- You will be requested to help during 6 hours per day on the farm and the company Mondosol with related tasks from Monday to Friday
What kind of tasks?
- Gardening : watering plants, planting vegetables and so on
- Painting and improving the house
- Small construction projects: outdoor and indoor projects
- Keeping the hotel farm clean and tidy
- Take care of the animals
- Online research: helping with basic computer tasks we may need
Before you take your time to contact us we want to make some points clear about the goals of the project:
- Project should be starting in: October 2019
- Minimum stay: 2 weeks | Maximum stay : 24 weeks
- You will be living together with other and if you make others feel threatened or doesn’t help will be kicked out from the farm
- You will have a daily schedule and tasks that you must complete everyday
- Minimum age: 20 | Maximum age: 40
- Any kind of hate, disrespect for other people’s beliefs, sexual orientation or any others won’t be tolerated.
- We do regular trips out of the farm to as many places we can and do as many team building activities we can
- You must be fluent in English
- Pets are welcome (it’s a farm!)
- Rent, bills and 3 meals per day will be covered by us
- Any alcohol or extra food should be paid by yourself.
- You break something you fix it!
- Couples or families are welcome
HOW CAN I APPLY?
If you are interested apply to Mondosol internship here
- Select “Client Success Intern in Italy” from the Job Position.
- Tell us more about yourself including the following personal info : Name, birthday, country, contact info.